- We may collect non-personal information, such as a domain name and an internet protocol address (the “IP“). The domain name and IP address reveals nothing personal about you, other than the IP address from which you have accessed this website. We may also collect information about the type of Internet browser you are using, operating system, what brought you to this website, and which of the web pages you have accessed.
- Additionally, if you communicate with us regarding this website or the legal services we offer, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication.
- We use the collected information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our legal services and this website, fulfilling requests for information, and providing customer support.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- If we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees, who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, client invoicing or client service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- We use "cookies" on this site.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our website and identify repeat visitors to our website. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you will not have to log in a password more than once, which saves you time while visiting our website.
- Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our clients or other users to enhance the experience on our website. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
- We will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect to any third party for the purpose of direct or indirect mass email marketing.
- We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when either required by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to
- cooperate with the investigation of a purported unlawful activity, conform with the law, or comply with legal process served upon us
- protect and defend the rights or property of our website and related properties
- identify persons, who may be violating the law, the rights of a third party, or otherwise misusing this website or its related properties
Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online - for example, through e-mail, discussion boards, or elsewhere - that information can be collected and used by others. In summary, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites. We encourage our clients and other users to be aware when they leave this website for another liked one, and to read the privacy statement of any such other website that collects personally identifiable information.
Periodically, this website may request information from you via a survey. Participation in those surveys is voluntary, and you may choose whether to participate and disclose that requested information. The information requested may include contact information (such as a name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as a zip code or age). Survey information will be used for the purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this website.